Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm on a ROLL

Its Saturday, 8:56 AM.

I'm spending a wasteful amount of time on Facebook and reading news feeds.  My knees are killing me from a night of dancing and listening to my man's band.  I might have drank a wee bit too much beer, so I'm extra parched this morning.

My son went to take his SAT's at 7:30 AM.  I made sure he took his phone.  I, however, had left mine on the charger upstairs.  I returned at 7:35 and hung out with my youngest and the bunnies.  By the time I got back upstairs to check my phone I had 13 missed calls.  All from my son.

Course its too late now, but I am thinking he forgot his calculator.  Arg.

I now have to convince my rear-end to get off the chair and get into the shower, so I can spend 10-2 today at the Library, volunteering for the booksale.  I don't mind, I'm just a little cranky is all.  There is something soothing about walking among shelves of books.  Maybe because they absorb sound so well, it's like standing with silence.  I have 100's of books to read already but that won't stop me from searching the shelves for some other great find.  As volunteers we get a free book.  Everytime.

No set plans for the weekend.  I might try and meet up with my parents tomorrow and perhaps visit with a friend after the book sale today.  Or hit up some yard sales if my knees allow it.

Mowing, laundry and grocery shopping also have to be fit in there somewhere.  Pretty much business as usual.

No comments: